Terms Conditions and Privacy
All material found in www.koolwebs.co.uk web site is protected by copyright.
Users may print, store or download information and material displayed from this site for personal, noncommercial, educational purposes only, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials are retained.
Permission is not required to create a link to Kool Webs Web site or any pages contained therein.
Use anything as long as it is in good taste and legal. If you choose to add a link back to Kool Webs, thank you.
If you wish to verify any information contained on this site, please contact us by
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Pages on this site provide links to other sites that are not maintained by Kool Webs. Kool Webs are not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked from this site. As a result, this site can not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or adequacy of any resources, information, products or process contained in any Web site linked directly or indirectly to our site.
Any information you share with us is never passed to a third party unless at your request.
We have no third party marketing cookies running on our site.
We use Google Analytics which is Google’s free web analytics tool. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions. These cookies are used to store information, such as what time the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before, and what site referred the visitor to the web page. Browsers do not share first-party cookies across domains. This tool is helpful to us, as web designers, to improve and develop a website.
We use Google Analytics to tell us about traffic on our website so we can provide the best service.
The following table shows the default cookie field values used by analytics.js:
|Field Name||Value Type||Default value|
This article summarizes Google Analytics’ data practices and commitment to protecting the confidentiality and security of data. Visitors to sites or apps using Google Analytics (aka “users”) may learn about their end user controls.
All animated gifs, funny pictures and illusion pictures not our own come from what we determine to be public domain. If any of these files are in violation of any copyright please contact us by
Email address email@example.com and we will immediately remove them.
Terms for website building.
Koolwebs offer a first time FREE consultation.
We request a non-refundable deposit before we start building any site.
All content is provided by the customer unless otherwise agreed.
Photography that is requested from ourselves by the customer will be agreed before publication.
When text is provided by the customer it is up to the customer to have any proof reading obtained. As we cannot have the individual subject knowledge of every business we build for.
We use Google Workspace for domain email and business tools.
Hosting on our servers.
- Our servers are with a London Data Centre.
- Our servers are backed up every day.
- Our servers all have solid state disk.
Ultimately we cannot be responsible for third party providers services but by monitoring your website usage we work to maintain 100% up time.
In no event shall we be liable to you for any loss of business, contracts, profits or anticipated savings or for any other indirect or consequential or economic loss whatsoever.
Websites individually priced
|Web work:||£40||per hour|
|Web Development:||£50||per hour|
|Website photography:||£60||per hour|
If you are going to take control of your website, especially if you have no prior experience, you will need to budget for training.
Koolwebs ‘Admin your website ‘ All in one package
Websites and WordPress have quite a bit of upkeep theses days and if not updated regularly can affect the security of your site and the server.
Website monitoring is necessary to keep your site running smoothly.
£160 per year : Hosting your website, managing your SSL keeping you and visitors safe, your site regularly backed up and with updates regularly run.
If you use a 3rd party plug in you may have charges to pay them direct for updates
Additional Web Work, charged £40 per hour: Requesting changes as and when you you need them.
Any payments are made by Direct Debit, electronic banking or cheque. we accept installments.
We maintain the right to take down websites off our servers due to non-payments.
- These costs are for guidance and relate only to the, work requested at the time of estimate creation.
- As well as the main web build estimate you may need Hosting and domain name costs added.
- When the build is finished, you may want Koolwebs to find a solution to develop parts of your site which is cost at Web Work rate.
- If you are going to take control of your website, especially if you have no prior experience, you will need to budget for Training.
1 Hour Consultation
- Meetings can be held either in a neutral space, at our office, or over the internet with Google Meet , Zoom or Team viewer.
- In our consultation, we will discuss your digital / web needs and find what you want from your website.
- If you are happy with what we can deliver we supply you with a detailed estimate.
- You may need to add Hosting/SSL. and domain costs
- At this point you will have all you need to make an informed decision about making the down payment for your site.
- Down payments are non-refundable.
After the meeting – Next Steps
- Once you agree to the estimate, our next step is to set up the structure for sharing documents and expected time scales.
- Get your domain name pointing to the correct server and add a holding page with SSL installed.
- We give the opportunity to pay by installments as the site is developed.
- You will be informed throughout the whole process.
Any personal information we keep on our records is purely to contact you and invoice you. We do not share with third parties. To remove your details from our records please email firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR taking effect from May 25th 2018
The ONLY data we hold is your name, email address and contact details for invoicing
- and ONLY use them for sending you email, web site interaction, and invoices
- We don’t pass on your details, or spam you
- At any point you can update your details by letting us know – email: email@example.com or call the office on (01227) 280507.
- Your data can be removed at any point – email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on (01227) 280507
- If we have not used your details in 3 years we may delete them
- We use SSL to secure user data through our site